Saturday 26 May 2012

South Asian Heritage Exhibition


So... this is my first group exhibition in Toronto. I'm looking forward to it...Also looking forward to meeting new folks and art aficionados.
To those living in Toronto, please do come. I would be so, so happy to see you there. To those out of Toronto, I will miss you and hope you can attend my next exhibition.

Update: The Exhibition went really great... Beautiful attendance, lovely people. Even my High School English teacher came!! My friends made it even better with their presence and loads of help. A Special Thank you to Mr. Fahim Hamid Ali for organising the exhibition and Salim Khan for helping me to transport and display my works alongside his.



'Come whirl with me'
with my besties... 'coz we're just way too cool. :p

with Samir Dossal - Art aficionado



No comments:

Post a Comment

Mindfulness underrated

Being mindful is what we should be focusing on these days. Mindful – to be aware, to live in the moment, not sharing it with another...